Are you still trying to figure out what to do this weekend with your family?
Well, you’re in luck because the Oakville Children’s Festival will be happening this Saturday, August 17 from 10am – 4pm on the grounds of Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre (QEPCCC).
There will be a variety of active and creative experiences throughout the park, live performances, and lots of food!
- Treehouse TV royalty and Juno Award Winners Splash’N Boots will headline this year’s festival.
- Twisted Ones Balloon Show
- CanSpin Awards Hooper of the Year Isabella Hoops
And more! For a full schedule of performances click here.
- City Parent Scavenger Hunt
- Art and Building workshops
- Free indoor swimming
- Face painting
- Enjoy Oakville Public Library storytimes
Avoid congestion by taking the free shuttle from Bronte GO station to Queen Elizabeth Park. Buses will depart Bronte GO (west-end bus loop) station approximately every 5 minutes between 9:30am and 3:30pm.
There will also be a free bike corral where you can safely park your bike if you decide to bike to the festival with your family.
For more information and details make sure to click here.
Will you be going to the Oakville Children’s Festival this year?