Canada is turning the great age of 150 this year, so the celebrations for this Canada Day are going to be bigger and more special than ever before.
So if you’re in the Oakville area this Saturday to celebrate Canada Day make sure to check out the Bronte Heritage Waterfront. They will be holding a free all-day festival running from 11:00 am to 11:00pm, with wide range of activities for all ages:
- The festival will have three main stages where there will be music all day as well as performances by local groups on the Bronte boardwalk.
- A variety of food vendors will be made available to satisfy your cravings, like the Catch Hospitality Beer & Burger Garden and many more.
- Want to do a little shopping? There will be a vendor village with over 50 local crafts and artisans. As well as Oakville’s Farmer’s Market where you can get your fresh Ontario grown veggies, smoked meats and fresh flowers to enjoy this Canada day.
- The kids will be able to have a great time with Niagara inflatable bouncy castles setting up in front of Compass Restaurant, and if they enjoy the kids show Toopy and Binoo they will be making an appearance this Saturday.
- Lastly make sure you get your cameras ready for the spectacular firework show happening over Lake Ontario with a music mix.
Don’t want to drive through the streets of Oakville on that day, there will be a variety of different methods travelling. Take advantage of the weather and ride your bike, and a Shuttle service will also be made available.
So make sure you to bust out your red and white and celebrate Canada this July 1st.
For full details and event line up check out the Oakville events website: